Friday, February 4, 2011

T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!


   Who else is totally thrilled it's FRIDAY?????  I have to say this week was a long and tough one, but come 4:00 I'm off to pick up my lil man from DayCare and then heading home to begin my weekend! Tonight I would very much like to go to dinner with the Mr. but where is the question.  I've noticed as of late we're in a "funk" with our dining choices.  You know how it is, you find a place that you like and is close and convenient and it becomes habitual.  I want something a little different, something sassy, modern, but not too crazy where I'm scared to try the food.  As I've mentioned I'm Italian and love to cook all of the traditional dishes I grew up with so I try to stay away from too much Italian Cuisine when I go out.  I LOVE Spanish and Asian food, but am really not to "risky" on the food front, I like what I like and again stick to it, BORING I know........ I do however like to hear about other peoples experiences at restaurants and their opinion of atmosphere, service and of course the food.......  I'd love any suggestions.......

No comments:

Post a Comment