Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bitter Sweet!!!!



    Ok, sooooo (HUFF) I had a romantic weekend planned in Newport with the Mr. dinner reservations at One Bellvue, ALONE the whole nine and then the weather!  With this winter so far being a mess and then seeing that we are suppose to get snow AGAIN I had to be rational and cancel everything :( So now what?  Rather than pouting and letting this get the better of me I've decided to have a Super-Bowl Soiree!!! I call it that because it sounds fancy, the Mr. laughs but I'm a girly girl so let me have my fun!!!!  I sat down last night a put together a small menu of fun pickies and decided on making a few pitchers of red & white Sangria!!!! I'm not a huge football fanatic but I do enjoy the scenery as well as the commercials (spoken like a true woman), but my new couch is getting delivered today (FINALLY) and I haven't seen some of my friends in a while so WHY NOT???????  Hope it all goes well, If anyone has some suggestions for some low fat apps I'm open....

No comments:

Post a Comment