Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WTF!!!!!!

GRRRR! That's all I have to say!!  About a month ago my husband and I decided to purchase a new living room set, which sad to say was so exciting!!  Anyway, we went to Bob's in Warwick and had a very pleasant experience shopping and our sales person was very helpful and patient!!!!! AND THEN-After we paid for the couch, scheduled the delivery date and went on our merry way the drama began.  I recieved a phone call telling me that 1 of the pieces of the sectional wouldnt be in until the 12th of January, so ok, no big I'll reschedule.  So now it's yesterday, the BIG day, I steamed cleaned the rugs, the whole 9 in preperation for my beautiful sectional!!!!! I was told that I would be getting a call between 1-3 letting me know they were on route and to have someone over the age of 18 there if I could not be to accept delivery.  4 rolls around with no call, no couch so I call to check in only to be told that I have no order to be delivered and I obviously had made a mistake!!!! WHAT?????? After speaking to 3 service reps and then a manager I finally found out that at the time of payment the young lady at the desk entered in the incorrect customer number and my sectional was on it's way to a Spanish couple in Weymouth Mass!!!!!!!!! Well needless to say I was not a happy camper and my Italian temper switched on to HIGH!  I totally understand that mistakes happen and am sympathetic to them BUT NOT when I'm being blamed for someone else's mistake.  After a very long and heated conversation my couch is now being delivered NEXT thursday and Bob's is waving the delivery fee and sending me a $200 gift card to their store, hmmmmmmm not all that impressed............

No comments:

Post a Comment