Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Official!!!!!

                  
      







           So it's OFFICIAL!!!!! I'm a Blogger!!! 

    I've always been a writer, as far as a means of expression, or release and like most of us as life began to take it's turns and my boys were born and I got away from the things that made me, well..... ME :)  I started viewing some Blogs and really enjoyed reading what people just like me had to write about as well as being able to relate to it so I thought to myself "SELF" let's do this thing....
    I am a married, 30 year old woman with 2 BEAUTIFUL boys and have a very busy job, needless to say my life is a balancing act.  I hope to hear from you and look forward to sharing some laughs, sad stories, basic day to day drams, recipes, etc.  YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment